At Shape we believe in solving the customer problems that aligns with the business objectives. The anchoring of what and why you should build your next digital product or re-position your app is essential questions one should be able to answer before you execute. At Shape we’ve seen many high-level strategies end up in the office drawer without ever being translated into something which could be executed. Our format therefore helps you align the app strategy with your digital strategy and the overall business strategy, while focusing on the intersection between customers pain points and the digital goals that define what matters the most. Our strategies contains four essential elements for;
- The right diagnosis (anchoring digital).
- The right plays through the Digital Playbook.
- The right set of coherent actions.
- The right focus first (Prioritizing and acting the plays).
The days where you just put your app into the App Stores and almost where guaranteed a high ranking have been over for quite a while. You need to be searchable on the right keywords to get organic traffic, be high represented on the top charts and be able to convert from your app landing page.
- Monitorize the current app performance in the app stores (App Store/Play Store).
- Keyword analysis with suggested updates.
- Content optimisation for the app landing pages.
- Define link building initiatives.
A clearly defined launch strategy can help you with boosting the customer acquisition and maximise the apps ROI, when you deliver the right launch push and hit the top charts in the app store. This requires that you combine all relevant owned, earned and paid channels to generate the best outcome. At Shape we support you in defining your launch strategy, as execute the paid marketing effort to maximise your ROMI on the most relevant marketing platforms for apps.
- Defining your launch strategy & target groups for marketing.
- Setup Facebook and Google Marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and optimise on the app specific marketing effort.
- Define link building initiatives.
With on-going app optimization of key aspects around the core app experience you’ll be capable of optimising both the user experience and the apps conversion rates, as extending the apps services. At Shape we’re focussing on delivering optimization services around push notifications, content optimisation with A/B split-testing and personalization. I.e. can push notifications be a very powerful way to boost your apps performance. It can also be the reason, why your app gets uninstalled as all marketing communication have a tipping point for lack of relevancy. Finding the perfect mix for you and your customers is therefore essential to become gain loyalty and maximising the business outcome. Our services therefore are;
- Define messaging tactics & push notifications flows.
- Optimise in-app messaging with A/B testing.
- Optimise in-app personalization.
- Analyzing and reporting the outcome of the optimisation initiatives.
We believe that analytics is about getting answers about business critical questions, so data is used to support your data-driven decision-making for building better products and optimizing the app performance. Getting the right metrics in place is essential. If a metrics can’t change the way you work it’s a bad metrics. In building this data-driven culture we advise on the following:
- Supporting the business in finding the right metrics.
- Defining and implementing the right analytics setup, dashboards and governance structure.
- Delivers on-going reporting of app performance, app ratings & reviews (pr. version).
- Data advisory for generating customer insights.