If you have experience with native Android development and want to learn from some of the best in Denmark, we encourage you to apply for a student job here with us. We offer an inspiring environment with great people and right now we have open positions for students.
- A strong theoretical foundation from studying computer science, engineering or similar.
- Experience with Java (or maybe Kotlin), the Android SDK and its frameworks, git and IntelliJ/Android studio.
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for iOS and Android.
- Experience with other technologies such as scripting or web development in either Node.js, Ruby, Python, Elixir, Scala or other modern languages.
- Interest in design patterns such as FRP, MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, DI, etc.