Working closely with the development team, you will be a quality advocate during different phases of the development lifecycle. You will be testing native mobile applications across multiple platforms on several of our products.Shape is known for building high quality mobile apps that solve real problems and push businesses forward. At Shape you will be working closely together with talented designers and developers to create superior mobile apps. You will put your existing skills to good use, and learn new ones by working together with other skilled people.
We hope that you also want to share your knowledge with co-workers and assume you are as eager to follow the latest technology trends as the rest of us.
You are independent, proactive and responsible. You have an outstanding attention to detail and care deeply about user experience. You feel comfortable handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about testing, not afraid to challenge the status quo, ask questions and bring in your experience. You are willing to learn about topics that you don’t have experience in.
- Design, build and maintain automated tests for both iOS and Android.
- Perform exploratory testing of new features.
- Provide critical feedback to developers and product leads.
- Helping development teams with test training and tools.
- Identify opportunities to improve the development process, drive these improvements and evaluate results.
- Help design and implement our long term QA strategy together with the QA team lead.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience testing mobile apps.
- Experience in software testing or development.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Solid understanding of test analysis, test design and execution.
- Experience with functional testing, system testing, acceptance testing, usability and performance testing, regression testing.
- Knowledge of testing approaches and concepts.
- Familiarity with Context Driven testing.
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks such as Espresso and XCTest.
- Familiarity with Java or Swift.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins), debugging tools (e.g. Charles), bug tracking systems (e.g Jira).
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, get in touch with Ole Gammelgaard.