Our new designer will take on a key role in conceptualising ideas in close collaboration with our clients, defining intuitive user experiences, designing appealing interfaces and everything in between.You are passionate and obsessed with detail. You are a problem solver and a team player, but you know when to take the initiative. You understand the difference between decorative design and effective design. You are comfortable with presenting your work to others, and understand the value of feedback. You are self-motivated and thrive working directly with clients without layers of people in-between.
- Take a lead role in conceptualising new products alongside our clients.
- Design and develop flows, working prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visual designs.
- Be the main contact point with our clients during design phases.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and perfect user experience.
- Run an open design process from idea to implementation, where sharing your work and soliciting feedback from your peers is a natural part of your workflow.
- 3+ years of experience designing user-centric mobile products for clients.
- A portfolio of shipped creative mobile product design that showcases your visual and interaction design abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to think holistically about a product.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organisation.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule.
We pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond in what we do. We are a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our clients and what is best for their users. It is a responsibility that we take very seriously. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Working here is not like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. We do everything possible to make Shape a great place to work. We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We are committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, get in touch with Nicolas Linde.