We offer an inspiring environment with great people and right now we have open positions for students.
- A strong theoretical foundation from studying computer science, engineering or similar.
- Experience with Swift or Objective-C, the iOS SDK and its frameworks, git, and Xcode or AppCode.
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for iOS and Android.
- Experience with other technologies such as scripting or web development in either Node.js, Ruby, Python, Elixir, Scala or other modern languages.
- Interest in design patterns such as FRP, MVVM, MVC, Clean Architecture, DI, etc.